Product Spotlight: McRae ME Pneumatic Actuators
Posted in Uncategorised, on February 16, 2021 By Admin
McRae Engineering is proud to offer pneumatic actuators to our clients. We are one of the leading manufacturers of industrial equipment, carefully innovating to provide more versatile solutions for a wider range of applications. Pneumatic actuators use air power to produce rotary and linear motion. They are typically used for operating valves, automating manufacturing, clamping work, and other industrial and manufacturing processes.
The McRae ME Series of pneumatic actuators offer the industry's most versatile and effective solutions.
The McRae Series of pneumatic actuators are carefully manufactured to be a precisely machined product, utilizing only the best and most durable materials. We have produced over one million actuators that have met a number of different challenging applications for clients all over the world, prioritizing productivity, efficiency, and safety.
Here are just some of the features and benefits of our pneumatic actuators:
- Double-coated aluminium housing for extra longevity
- Construction with high-quality materials such as nickel phosphorus coated alloy pinions and stainless steel fasteners
- ISO/NAMUR design for universal mounting and accessory attachments, increasing your options and convenience
- Bi-directional travel stops for extra versatility
- Precise design and advanced sliding parts that makes for larger output torque
- Double safety stroke limiters to ensure the actuators only run within safe travel range
Versatility is indeed the name of the game for our actuators. We make sure our products can be outfitted with all kinds of options to boost functionality, such as the ability to choose between three position and large stroke actuator options, as well as additional coating options that can increase your equipment’s strength within corrosive or harsh environments. In line with this, we can also supply you with 100% stainless steel actuators. Furthermore, there are all kinds of mounting options available to suit different kinds of setups.
For more information on this and other products, contact us at McRae Engineering today!