Gimpel® Valves from Siemens.
- Steam Turbine Protection & Control Valves
- Steam turbine protection valves are part of the overall rotating equipment protection system and include trip, trip throttle and non-return valves.
- Trip Throttle Valves
- A trip throttle valve is located at the main steam inlet of the turbine and functions to quickly shut off supply steam when an emergency operating condition occurs.
- Swing Disc Non-return Valves
- Gimpel offers a "free-swing" design that closes when a flow reversal is sensed across the valve.
Gimple Valves Brochure